This is the first in hopefully a series of many blog posts about the resources I come across each month. For a long time I have been collecting useful links I have found around the internet and stored them on the code/link/image sharing service Medium Stack. Here is my list for January 2012.
- Safari Omnibar by Olivier Poitrey — A nifty way to get Google Chrome’s Address/Search bar into the Mac’s default browser.
- Advanced Git | PeepCode Screencasts — I’m just learning git now, in 2012. I met Geoffrey Grosenbach recently at a Cocoaheads meetup in 2011 and Ben Hoskings is a Melbourne local and a git hero.
- App Store - Remotix — An excellent VNC client for iPad and iPhone. Recommended by @abhibeckert
- Continuous Deployment of iOS Apps with Jenkins and TestFlight — I haven’t been doing much iOS work recently, but I will definitely be trying this out when I get back into it.
- Brandon Grotesque - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts — A clean looking font that I bought for use on the North of Three logo
- The Ui Toolkit — A collection of handy icons, photoshop textures, patterns and styles. I know a few people who have purchased this already. It only cost me $8 but I’m sure they could get away with charging at least $15–20 for it.
All of these links come highly recommended. Let me know on Twitter (@mattlangtree) if you you liked this post or have any feedback.